We are on the hunt for a smart, ambitious and sustainability-oriented communications lead to develop, deliver and continually improve key aspects of our outreach model.
Currently we are mapping out a general growth strategy that our communications lead will support. The right person will help to fully develop our communications brief, then deliver it.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Refining a communications plan to support our overarching strategy.
- Creating key outputs, including:
- Website: align our website to our recently finalised model and develop regular new content that we can also use to promote our social media accounts, to support our stakeholder mapping and prioritising.
- Infographics: we are constantly developing and revising visuals to illustrate our approach and the supply chain we work with.
- Publications: copywriting and design of key publications for use with key stakeholders (what these are is tbc and we would be looking for recommendations). This includes: creating and managing production schedules; supporting the development of key messages, narratives and compelling copy; commissioning copyediting, layout and design work; liaising with external suppliers.
- Presentations: refreshing our current presentation decks, which need to be highly adaptable to suit the audience, market and recent developments (which happen often and quickly).
- Promoting and disseminating online content (including e-mail marketing, social media presence, collaborative outreach)
- Deploying creative forms of engagement and promotion to our targeted audiences and community supporters –beyond press releases.
- Verifiable experience in creative writing;
- Proven experience in the design, production and management and of communication tools such as fact sheets, website content, brochures, blogs, etc.;
- Experience developing infographics (or at least have a network of great designers you work with regularly);
- Experience with the use of social media as a way to promote a story;
- Proven ability to attract others’ attention towards your area of interest.
- Perfect fluency in English. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- Ability to adapt communication to a wide range of stakeholders and proficiency at communicating technically complex issues in an understandable, smart way;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks to meet tights deadlines;
- High degree of professionalism;
- Strong writing skills;
- Good knowledge of social media, digital platforms and web content best practice;
- Impeccable handling of Microsoft Office and other content generation applications.
- Bachelors-level degree essential. Postgraduate degree in communication, marketing or other relevant field strongly preferred, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
We are based in Barcelona and prefer that you are too, but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Permanent position. Work flexibility negotiable.
Salary & Benefits:
Flexible based on your experience, skill set and growth proposition.
If you’re interested…
Please send your CV along with 2-3 examples of relevant work and your contact information to email@example.com. These can be links to a Website, PDFs or links to Publications and any copy you have written.
We will be shortlisting a handful of impressive candidates like you to chat with in the course of June. We are looking for the right fit and a situation that works well for both parties in the long term. Let us know if you think that might be you!